Our client based near Huntingdon is looking to recruit a Chef de partie to join them on a full time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work with a leading establishment which can offer progression and excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background within Catering
- Prepare special meals or substitute items
- Regulate temperature of ovens, grills, and roasters.
- Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator
- Maintain food logs.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared.
- Communicate assistance needed during busy periods.
- Inform Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials.
- Ensure the quality of the food items.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
If you are interested in the above position then please apply or call the office and ask for Tyra.