Our client based in Peterborough is looking to recruit a Client Support Administrator to join them on a full time permanent basis.
You will be expected to support the client account management team in the effective running of direct marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will:
- Build strong relationships with clients and marketing companies
- Deal with queries and provide appropriate reporting and analysis
- Be responsible for the operation of test campaigns
- Be involved with KPI reporting
- Have experience with complaint management
- Work with the Client to design campaign propositions and collateral such as pitch cards and leave behinds
- Responsible for setting up and processing new campaign operations
- Responsible for stock management
- Have great attention to detail
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be competent in IT and Microsoft office; Word, Excel
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set matches the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.