Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Food and Beverage Manager to join their busy establishment in St Neots.
This position will be offered on a full time permanent basis. Your main responsibility will be to oversee the smooth day to day operations of the department. Key focus will be on revenue generation, budgeting, using the P&L to make positive changes, menu development with the Operations Manager and Head Chef, plus working with HR to train and develop the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to engage and motivate the team
- Have excellent communication skills to all customers, including team members
- Oversee the Department, rotas, P&L's and F&B systems
- Delegate tasks and prioritise your own workload
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis across seven days a week
- Have the ability to think on your feet, respond quickly and problem solve effectively
- Be confident with thinking of cost effective new ideas by networking with local businesses and people
- Have the ability to complete tasks efficiently and in timely manner
- Have Customer Service skills
- Be Passionate about the Hospitality Industry
- Have experience at working in a similar position
This company offers fantastic benefits such as, bonus schemes, company discounts, social events, good pension scheme, referral scheme, long service awards, free parking, free uniform and many more.
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak to Tyra.