Our client based in Huntingdon are looking to recruit a permanent Cad Technician due to company expansion. (The nature of the post is internal architecture)
Job requirements for the Cad Technician:
- You will be tasked with taking existing architects drawings and adding layers, drawing and designing specific elements within the project.
- You will produce drawings for the use of the consultants and design team and be responsible for updating the plans, recording version control and maintaining
- Work with the team to meet the project standards and deadlines.
- You will also coordinate documentation and issue of submissions.
- To produce Technical Drawings to meet project quality standards and deadlines.
The Cad Technician will have either an understanding or working knowledge of the following:
- Have experience with AutoCAD
- Have high standards of accuracy to be able to work within guidelines and apply standards consistently
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- To be self-motivated and work well with others communicating with other team members and contributing to the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to listen & question to gain & share
This is a small existing team so the ability to work well with others is essential and a willingness to engage in other work as load varies is also important.
Hours of work for the Cad Technician Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.15pm
For more details please contact Lisa Parsons on 01480 431888 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org