Our client based in Kimbolton has an exciting opportunity for a Website Administrator to join them on a part time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will work 25-30 hours a week offering a salary of £17,000 pro rata. This is a great opportunity to be involved with a fantastic, growing company.
The successful candidate will:
- Be professional yet friendly manner
- Have the ability to work alone but also as part of a team
- Have good attention to detail
- Be customer service driven
- Be able to listen and process information quickly and accurately
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have good sound computer skills
- Have knowledge of Basic/Intermediate, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to understand Website structures
- Have experience in working on websites - desirable
- Have experience in photoshop/image manipulation - desirable
- Update product data online and also via spreadsheet templates
- Update images on the site
- Deal with customer enquiries
- Reply to customer requests (including pricing / delivery / general enquiries)
- Assist the Web Developers in any general administration
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak to Tyra.