Our client based in Kimbolton has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist/Admin Assistant to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the busy sales office, alongside an existing team to complete a range of varied tasks, dealing on a day to day basis with Customers, Manufacturers and Sales Managers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous admin experience
- Prepare quotations
- Manage outlook appointments for showroom visits (informing all staff)
- Arranging refreshments (where required)
- Welcome showroom visitors
- Weekly scanning reports for Sales Team
- First point of call for telephone enquiries
- Monitoring the on line chat facility for the website
- Managing the primary email account for the business printing and distributing relevant paperwork
- Dealing with post both in and out of the building
- Other general administration support for company departments during peak times
- Have professional yet friendly manner
- Ability to work alone but also as part of a team
- Have good attention to detail
- Be customer service driven
- Have the ability to listen and process information quickly and accurately
- Have good computer skills
- Have knowledge of Basic/Intermediate, Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.