Our client based in Huntingdon is looking to recruit a Stock Administrator to join them on a full time permanent basis. You will be responsible for assisting in Supplier Development to ensure consistency in cost, quality and delivery.
You will be expected to place purchase orders, monitor progress and timeliness of delivery and ensure production requirements are met.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist the company purchasing requirements at the most competitive prices
- Monitor and learn the process of product requirements on SAGE
- Maintain and establish new relationships
- Update and manage consignment stocks that are in place
- Maintain price records on SAGE
- Chase order acknowledgements and delivery dates with Suppliers and update purchase orders with accurate information
- Monitor progress of orders and report any delays/problems
- Monitor and check daily reports
- Book in materials and goods as required
- Set up new suppliers on SAGE and update details
- Match supplier invoices against our purchase orders and authorise for processing
- Be an effective verbal communicator with a confident telephone manner
- Have good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Possess strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Be self-motivated, disciplined and target orientated
If you are interested in this role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.