Our client based in Huntingdon has a great opportunity for a junior Accounts Assistant to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to get into accounts. There is an opportunity for the successful candidate to be put through their AAT qualifications once their 6 month probationary period has been successfully completed.
The successful candidate will:
- Answer the telephone
- Maintain stationery stock
- Undertaking general accounts duties
- Data entry
- Depositing cash into the bank
- Producing various monthly reports
- Creating payment advice note
- Assisting auditors when required
- Reconciling balance sheets
- Be involved with Credit control
- Do Photocopying and fileing
- Deal with enquiries
- Will have good standard of education, including Maths and English
- Will be competent IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Have good attention to detail
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak to Tyra.