Our client based on the outskirts of Huntingdon is looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join them on a full time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for increasing the turnover and profit of the UK business. You will be working to KPIs and targets on a daily basis so you must be happy to undertake outbound sales calls. The hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with one hour's lunch.
The successful candidate will:
- To implement sales plans
- Develop and maintain relevant contacts in designated accounts
- Identify potential new accounts
- Ensure that the database of customers and their contact details are maintained and updated on a timely basis
- To grow the database of clients through use of all media
- Ensure that sales/orders are processed and prioritised in a timely manner to ensure that deliveries are planned to meet the required delivery date
- Take responsibility for maintaining current information relating to the use of sales/order processing systems
- Devise, implement and administer planning and forecasting procedures with customers to increase sales and profits within defined territories
- Attend Shows and Exhibitions that promote products and/or services
- Be confident with cold and warm calling
- Have previous sales and telesales experience
- Have your own transport
In return our client offers a basic salary of £18-19k per annum with a realistic OTE of £23k but there is uncapped commission, 22 days holiday rising to 26 after two years' service (plus bank holidays), gym and fitness classes.
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.