Our client based in Huntingdon is looking to recruit a Guest Service Manager on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation of the establishment. You will be required to work on a shift basis which will include some evenings and weekends.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the checking in/out process
- Deal with guest enquiries/complaints in a proffesional manner
- Meet and greet guests
- Liaising with and helping out colleagues on site to ensure that guests experience is excellent
- Evaluate customer service performance using Heartbeat, feedback given directly and to third party sites or agents
- Perform customer service duties on as-need basis, in case of a difficult transaction, during busy periods, and/or for training purposes.
- Conduct and/or participate in recruitment, interviewing and hiring of all employees
- Prepare and conduct department employee appraisals and oversee the process
- Supervise, mentor, train, coach, evaluate, motivate and develop staff
- Produce staff rota, ensure rota's are in line with payroll budget and business requirements
- Completion of company details of all guests
- Actively seek opportunities to increase revenue though gathering of local market intelligence, develop business opportunities
- Completion of reports as and when required by General Manager
- Assist General Manager with preparation of business plan.
- Analyse and prepare rooms revenue reports
- Be involved with stock management
- Manage security and be designated point of contact for any serious issues that may arise in the absence of the General Manger
- Attend any meeting or training sessions as required by management
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.