Our client is looking for a Driver/Delivery Supervisor to work within their successful, growing logistics team.
You will be responsible for leading an established team of fitters to assist in providing outstanding services to end users.
Duties will include:
- To organise and instruct a team of employees on daily basis
- To deliver and install products as part of a multi-drop, both on your own or as a team
- Leading a team on larger installations
- Liaising with clients
- Taking part in project coordination meetings
- Problem solving on site
- Building / installing products
- Driving both long wheel-based vans and Luton style vehicles country wide
- Reading CAD plans to position products offered to the customer
The ideal candidate will have a professional and friendly manner and also have a flexible and proactive approach. You will have experience of leading a team of workers and have good customer service and interpersonal skills.
Ideally you will be in good physical health (heavy lifting required on occasion) and have a clean driving licence. You will be a experienced Driver (Multi drop or Project Work), experience in fitting/installing products and First Aid/Manaul Handling/Asbestos Awareness qualifications would also be desirable.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours per week (flexible). Saturdays and overtime are also available, although not compulsory.
Based just outside of St Neots.
For more information please contact Will Granger.