Our client has an opportunity for a Driver/Installer to work within their successful logistics team.
Working alongside an established team of fitters, you will provide an outstanding service to end users.
Duties will include:
- Working on your own or as part of a two man team delivering multi drop routes
- Working as part of a team on larger installations
- Responsible for building / installing products
- Driving both long wheel based, transit and Luton style vehicles country wide
- Reading CAD plans to position products offered to the customer
You will be in good physical health as heavy lifting is occasionally required. You will have a clean driving licence and be an experienced driver (multi-drop or project work). Experience in fitting/installing and a CSCS card are desirable skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours per week.
Saturdays and overtime are available but not compulsory.
Based near St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
For further information please contact Will Granger.