We have a great opportunity to work as an Internal Sales Executive for our progressive and expanding family-owned business in Swavesey.
You will work with the Sales Team to make outbound telephone calls to lapsed and potential future clients and bring them onboard placing orders through the web portal.
You will handle enquiries from these clients and manage their account until they have grown to a level that they can be passed to their local Regional Sales Team to develop to the next stage.
You will also be required to undertake telephone marketing campaigns to maximise the sales of the Company's products.
- To make outbound telephone calls to bring Lapsed and New clients onboard, explaining the benefits and showing them how to place their orders through the online web portal;
- Generate Sales form the web portal clients via the telephone and email.
- Providing accurate product information to customers in a timely and professional manner both verbally and via email:
- Account management to ensure outstanding customer service and satisfaction:
- Maintaining aales administration including updating the company CRM and providing Management Information as requested.
Responsibilities and Duties:
·To proactively contact lapsed and existing clients with outbound calls to inform them of the benefits of using the on-line ordering facility.
·To offer a consultative approach to clients, talking them through the portal/website and giving guidance as to how to utilise the facility to maximise efficiency and obtain the best deals.
·Helping to set up log on details for clients
·To identify and close sales opportunities
·To identify opportunities to cross and upsell products
·Dealing with enquiries and assisting with any product/order queries via the phone, email and online chat
·To advise clients in real time on stock availability
·To work to targets and ensure all data is captured accurately on the CRM system
·To assist with marketing and sales campaigns and offer support to the wider sales team
·Ad hoc customer services and administration support as required
At all times you will work as part of the Sales Team, communicating with and supporting colleagues to achieve the company's sales and profit targets.
At all times you must comply with all aspects of the company's health and safety policy.
You are expected to attend meetings as requested and perform all reasonable instructions/requests made on behalf of the Company.
·You must have excellent telemarketing and client services experience
·Strong communication skills
·The ability to develop strong business relationships
·A desire to help customers by training them on the website and ordering processes
·Good IT skills
For more information please call Nanette on 01480 431888 or send me your CV.