Our client based on the outskirts of Kimbolton are looking to recruit a Sales Support to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The duties undertaken by Sales Support play an integral part in the successful running of the company.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in Sales
- Update the CRM with leads and opportunities
- Communicate with other departments via the CRM with regards to leads received into the office
- Deal with leads internally on vacant areas
- Make outbound calls to UK and Ireland and updating the CRM records accordingly
- Assist with the processing of orders
- Send sales order confirmations to customers
- Answer customer queries via telephone, email or letter
- Attend National Exhibitions
- Filing & Ad hoc office duties
- Assist with warehouse duties when necessary
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.