Our client based in Huntingdon are looking for a Credit Controller on a Temp to Perm bases:-
- Credit Controller
- Temporary - Permanent
- £9.75 - £10.75 per hour
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Maintenance of the Sales Ledger.
- Processing sales invoices and liaising with Project Co-ordinators to ensure everything is invoiced at month end.
- Processing all payments received including going to the bank if required.
- Issuing customer statements.
- Processing customer applications and certificates.
- Chasing all debtors and reporting back to the Finance Director weekly on progress/concerns.
- Use debt collectors to take bad paying customers to court.
- Setting up and credit checking new customers.
- Regular credit checking of existing customers.
- Dealing with customer invoice queries and liaising with Project Co-ordinators and Project Mangers to resolve.
- Chasing up outstanding applications and retentions.
- Providing information to assist with cash flow forecasts.
- Any other accounts or payroll duties as required by the Finance Director.
Duties outside of credit control include the following:-
- Assisting with payroll as required including analysis and input of timesheets and expenses, processing holiday forms.
- Assisting Purchase Ledger Supervisor with processing of purchase invoices and delivery notes if required.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts
For further information please contact Sarah James INDCOMMERCIAL