Our client based in Huntingdon is looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be provide an after sales service to customers, providing excellent customer service whilst processing each enquiry in a time effective manner.
The successful candidate will:
- Contact all new customers
- Review each enquiry, diagnosis root cause and create action plan on a case by case basis
- Raise orders
- Communicate with customers/clients
- Make sure that engineers are scheduled efficiently by liaising with other team members
- Take responsibility for financial aspects of each service case by ensuring suppliers are paid on time
- Sign off invoices raised to supply chain
- Be able to solve complex queries
- Be customer focused
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- ERP experience (ideally SAP) - Desirable
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days + Bank Holiday
- Life Insurance
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak to Tyra.