My client based in Huntingdon is looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Administrator to join them on a full time permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing administration support and assistance to the project management/coordination team who ensure that orders are professionally fulfilled. This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic company who invest a lot of time in their employees. This role is varied, fast paced and requires great attention to detail.
The successful candidate will:
- Generate and maintain the project admin, ensuring all project correspondence is collated
- Raise and approve purchase orders
- Support with chasing and obtaining documents
- Prepare variation schedules and liaise with the Project Coordinator to agree how these will be issued to the customer
- Obtain quotations and raise purchase orders
- Complete checks to ensure that product meets the customers specification
- Make routine phone calls to the customer to confirm delivery dates
- Follow up on any service issues, investigating queries and liaising with all parties
- Support with resolution of outstanding payments, for example obtaining proof of deliveries or making follow up calls
- Proactively answer phones, deal with enquiries and route messages
- Raise credit requests in cooperation with the Finance team, and flag key issues to the Project Coordinator
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.