My client based on the outskirts of Kimbolton are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company in a varied and fast paced role.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Process orders from B2B and B2C customers
- Create certificates generated from seminars and zooms educations
- Collate and dispatch samples
- Liaise with all levels of management and staff
- Liaise with Accounts on credit control and new account checks
- Set up new accounts
- Answer customer queries via telephone, email or letter
- Attend Exhibitions and working on our stand
- Assist with programs and seminars
- Answering the telephone
- Ad hoc office duties
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask for Tyra.