Our client based in Huntingdon has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
As Sales Administrator you will be responsible for sales order processing and speaking with customers to ensure orders are delivered on time.
The Sales Administrator will need excellent communication, great attention to detail and good organisation skills.
Sales Administrator Duties:
- Sampling & Sample Management
- Sales Order Processing
- Liaising with Customers
- Working closely with the Sales Manager
- General Admin Duties
- Assisting the Sales Team
- Creating monthly reports
Sales Administrator Requirements:
- Flexible, motivated & proactive
- Good administration skills with attention to detail
- Professional and polite manner
- Be able to multi task
- Excellent telephone manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in the role and feel you skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra