Our client based in St Ives, is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join them on a full time, permanent basis. As a Customer Service Advisor you will be the first point of contact to the customer, providing excellent customer service and enhancing the customers journey. The Customer Service Advisor will provide administration support through a variety of communication channels but will predominately be telephone based.
The Customer Service Advisor will:
- Effectively manage customers enquiries and queries through a variety of communication channels.
- Manage time effectively to meet required business targets ensuring quality and accuracy requirements are met
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
- Answering emails in a professional manner
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
- Evidence excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Use all relevant information to optimise opportunities to cross sell and up sell products.
- Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance.
- Commit to own personal development
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested, please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.