Logistics Assistant required for a well established, highly reputable business in St Ives, Cambridgeshire
The successful candidate will join a small, busy warehousing team at a state of the art facility with prospects to train and develop within the company.
This is a temporary position initially with the potential to go permanent at some point in the future.
Duties will include:
- Picking/packing of equipment
- Shipping of equipment via couriers
- Booking stock in and out of the warehouse
- Dealing with deliveries
- Dealing with queries as required
- Loading/unloading delivery vehicles and internal drivers vehicles
- Logistics/Warehousing background
- Knowledge of computer system and a good level of IT literacy
- A good level of physical fitness (some parts are heavy)
The hours of work are 09:00 until 17:00 from Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £10.50 per hour
If you are interested in applying for the role please click the link or call Will Granger on the main office line for more information