This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company whose ethos is providing exemplary service to customers and looking after its employees by offering attractive salaries and an outstanding benefits package.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be required to help the rest of the Warehouse team maintain the smooth running of the operation and ensure customer demands are met in an effective, efficient and timely manner. You will be expected to lift a large quantity of stock, walk or stand for most of the shift and wear the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE). A high level of integrity and an ability to focus in on the detail to deliver high standards of work is essential to be considered for this role, along with a good level of confident and good communication and numeracy skills. A flexible approach and the ability to multi-task are also a must.
·Move merchandise from one place to another using powered pallet truck
·Operating fork lift truck
·Unloading and loading vehicles
·Compliance with relevant Health and Safety standards
·Pick and pack goods to a high level of accuracy whilst maintaining our high standards
·Perform accurate goods in checks and put away
·Labelling packaging, products, unpacking and also repacking goods, without damage.
·In addition, floor staff must maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse floor, racking areas.
·Maintain a clean and safe working environment by performing general housekeeping where necessary
KEY SKILLS & RESPONSIBLITIES
· Fork Lift Truck license a must (ideally experience of using pivot steer; Flexi or similar)
· Must have previous warehouse experience at operative or supervisor level
· Good time keeping, Organisation and capable of high intensity teamwork.
· Accurately counting and a clear capability of checking different dates and lines on incoming and outgoing products.
· Ability to follow clear instruction
· A good level of physical fitness
· Motivated and hard-working,
· Able to work in a warehouse environment either on your own, or as part of a larger team.
WORKING HOURS, PAY & COMPANY BENEFITS
Attractive basic salary with very generous annual bonus, 6% contributory pension & life assurance 4x death in service.
3 week rotating shift pattern as follows:
Week 1: 06:00 until 14:00 - Monday to Friday
Week 2: 10:00 until 18:00 - Monday to Thursday, 08:00 until 16:00 - Saturday
Week 3: 14:00 until 22:00 - Monday to Friday