£Negotiable plus good benefits
Progressive technology company based in the Cambridgeshire area (Huntingdon) are looking for a Quality Engineer who can manage the current process and make recommendations of improvement.
Main job functions of the Quality Engineer
• To maintain the customer's standards and expectations
• To manage the Quality Management System (QMS)
• The quality engineer's responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
Main responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
• Developing and implementing quality standards.
• Developing and implementing quality control systems.
• Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
• Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
• Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
• Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
• Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
• Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
• Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
• Lead and promote a customer focused, quality first approach within Meridian
• Perform company internal audits
• Review Quality issues and determine the impact on the business
• Manage and coordinate Quality meetings
• Report on the Quality performance of the business
Quality Engineer Qualifications skills required.
• Degree in quality, industrial, electronic, or mechanical engineering or demonstrable relevant work experience.
• 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
• Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Knowledge of test processes for sophisticated electrical equipment.
• Ability to work well with all disciplines particularly production and engineering
• A successful quality engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
Monday to Friday Days
A fantastic company, family feel, amazing products for more information on the Quality Engineer please contact Lisa Parsons