Our client, a large manufacturing business based in Huntingdon, are on the lookout for a Warehouse Team Leader to join their rapidly expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience leading a team of warehouse operatives to join a very well established business that will provide stability, security and further training and development.
• Responsible for warehouse operators on the shift, ensuring staff utilised to the maximum and there is sufficient manpower to perform all tasks, notifying Warehouse Supervisor of any shortcomings.
• Ensuring all daily and weekly warehouse checks are completed as required.
• Responsible for picking loads, for delivery to customers and transfers to off-site storage facilities. Generating all associated paperwork and loading of vehicles as appropriate.
• Responsible for liaising with customer services to identify stock required for despatch via courier and pallet network and processing accordingly.
• Performing stock counts of raw materials and finished goods as required.
• Assisting with stock discrepancy investigations and report findings to Warehouse Supervisor.
• Ensuring a satisfactory level of housekeeping is maintained within the warehouse areas of responsibility.
• In conjunction with the Warehouse Supervisor perform annual appraisals of shift personnel.
• Providing cover for any off-site warehousing facilities as business needs dictate.
• Deputising for the Warehouse Supervisor as and when required.
This position will be working to a double day shift pattern (06:00 until 14:00 & 14:00 until 22:00) from Monday to Friday, so flexibility on working hours is essential.
Salary circa £26,000 per annum with added benefits.
If you are interested in applying for the role please click the link or call Will Granger on the main office line for a confidential discussion.