Product Manager - £55,000 - £65,000
Our client is recruiting a Product Manager to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of their business by working closely across all functions to define a portfolio of products and services that must remain competitive, relevant, and attractive to its customers. You will form a critical part of the team helping to shape the future of the business by defining, specifying, and delivering new innovations, including products and services, into the market.
Focusing on new product and service introductions, the Product Manager will work with commercial and technical teams from across the business to ensure it develops innovative products and services that meet the needs of its customers and maintain the competitive advantage that has made the business continually successful.
The role focuses primarily on the organisations UK roadmap and the Product Manager will measure their success by how that roadmap is both delivered and replenished.
• Manage product lifecycles from launch to obsolescence.
• Work with commercial and development teams to define requirements for New Products, Services and Commercial ventures.
• Conduct market research, competitive intelligence, and VOC analysis.
• Be a contributor to the UK and Group roadmap for new products and services.
• Working with sales and engineering teams to help produce specifications for new products and services that will allow the technical teams to deliver those products and the commercial teams to sell them successfully.
• Develop an intimate knowledge of their markets.
• Provide support to their UK Marketing on campaigns and other sales activities.
• Provide steerage and VOC to their UK R&D teams to enable them to achieve development milestones and goals.
• Provide training on products where needed.
• Manage and own product lifecycle mapping for their UK products.
• Work with Revenue Team to find new applications and support new business opportunities.
• Provide technical and applications support to sales administration.
Qualifications and Experience
• Product management experience
• New ideas and approaches
• Degree or equivalent techncial experience
• Strong inter-personal skills, able to work with staff at all levels
• Good communicator
• Ability to process and analyse data
• Stakeholder management
• Problem Solving
• Energy and Ideas
• Empathy with the mission, vision, values, and ethos of the company
• Results oriented with a positive outlook
• Flexible can-do attitude
• A passion for business success
Based at the Cambridgeshire office but will require travel to other offices, customers and industry events around the world.
This role offers a competitive salary based on experience and excellent benefits package
For more information, please forward your CV