Our client based in Huntingdon is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their exciting, fast-paced team.
The successful Contracts Administrator will be responsible for providing administration support to enable the professional management and fulfilment of orders for windows and doors for predominantly new build projects, and periodically renovation projects. The key responsibility of the Contracts Administrator is to provide administrative support and assistance to the project management/coordination team who ensure that orders are professionally fulfilled.
Tasks of the Contracts Administrator:
• Generate and maintain the project file, ensuring all project correspondence is collated in a timely and uniform manner.
• Raise and approve purchase orders.
• Support with chasing and obtaining documentation from key stakeholders (sales colleagues, customers, designers or installation partners).
• Prepare variation schedules and liaise with the Project Coordinator to agree how these will be issued to the customer, and issue to customer where appropriate.
• Obtain quotations and raise purchase orders for ancillary items
• Complete checks to ensure that before product is put into manufacture the product that has been designed and input correctly to the customers requirement and specification.
• Make routine phone calls to the customer to confirm delivery dates, contact point and delivery methods in accordance with programme needs.
Customer Service Post Delivery:
• Follow up on any service issues, investigating queries and liaising with all parties, raising the subsequent internal paperwork to allow resolution.
• Support Field Operations requests for information and action coming into the business.
• Support with resolution of outstanding payments, for example obtaining proof of deliveries or making follow up calls.
Additional responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator:
• Proactively answer phones, deal with enquiries and route messages.
• Complete quality feedback and registration (non-conformances)
• Raise credit requests in cooperation with the Finance team, and flag key issues to the Project Coordinator.
• No customer or partner calls or queries go unanswered
• Requests are actioned professionally within the required timeframes
• Quality if information and product being accepted into manufacture
• Contribute towards Project Coordination and departmental KPIs
Free parking onsite.
Walking distance from Train Station.
If you feel this role meets your skillset, then please apply using the link, or contact our office on 01480 431888 and ask for Toby or Sharon.