Our client, a well established and highly regarded manufacturing business based in Huntingdon, are on the lookout for a Warehouse Supervisor to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience leading a team of warehouse operatives to join a very well established business that will provide stability, security and further training and development.
• Responsible for warehouse operators on the shift, ensuring staff utilised to the maximum and there is sufficient manpower to perform all tasks, notifying Warehouse Supervisor of any shortcomings.
• Ensuring all daily and weekly warehouse checks are completed as required.
• Responsible for picking loads, for delivery to customers and transfers to off-site storage facilities. Generating all associated paperwork and loading of vehicles as appropriate.
• Responsible for liaising with customer services to identify stock required for despatch via courier and pallet network and processing accordingly.
• Performing stock counts of raw materials and finished goods as required.
• Assisting with stock discrepancy investigations and report findings to Warehouse Supervisor.
• Ensuring a satisfactory level of housekeeping is maintained within the warehouse areas of responsibility.
• In conjunction with the Warehouse Supervisor perform annual appraisals of shift personnel.
• Providing cover for any off-site warehousing facilities as business needs dictate.
• Deputising for the Warehouse Supervisor as and when required.
Salary £28,000 per annum ( negotiable depending on experience) with benefits.
If you are interested in applying for the role please click the link or call Will Granger on the main office line for a confidential discussion.