Experienced Stores Person required by a very well established, highly reputable engineering business based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
As part of the Stores team you will be responsible for assisting with organising the arrival, storage, issue and reporting of material movements into the factory and in and out of stores, as well as occasional deliveries to customers in the surrounding counties.
You will also perform other duties associated with the stores function and material movements as delegated by your immediate manager.
The main duties of the role include:
• Goods in & out
• Picking & packing orders ready for despatch
• Delivery & collection driving as and when required
• Previous stores experience in a similar environment
• Be used to working within an in-house computer system, for booking in goods etc. (Training will be provided relating to companies ERP system)
• Have a full UK driving license
• Forklift licence would be advantageous
08:00 until 16:30 from Monday to Friday.
£27,000 per annum (subject to required levels of experience)
If you are interested in applying for the role please click the link or call Will Granger in the office for more info.