Our client has an opportunity for a Driver/Installer to work within their successful logistics team.
Working alongside an established team of fitters, you will provide an outstanding service to end users.
Duties will include:
- Working on your own or as part of a two man team delivering multi drop routes
- Working as part of a team on larger installations
- Responsible for building / installing products
- Driving both long wheel based, transit and Luton style vehicles country wide
- Reading CAD plans to position products offered to the customer
You will be in good physical health as heavy lifting is occasionally required. You will have a clean driving licence and be an experienced driver (multi-drop or project work). Experience in fitting/installing and a CSCS card are desirable skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours per week.
Saturdays and overtime are available but not compulsory.
Based near St Neots/Huntingdon Cambridgeshire.
For further information please contact Will Granger.