Our client based in Hemingford Abbots - Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire is looking for an Accounts and Office Assistant to join their owner managed business.
This is an administrative role, supporting the Accounts and Office Manager across the owner's diverse business entities (including food outlets and property portfolio) at the Head Office in a village location near Godmanchester.
The vacancy is a full-time position, with potential to explore part-time options for the right candidate.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry of finance transactions including daily retail income,
- Sales and purchase invoices, bank and credit card transactions,
- Input timesheet entries; using Excel and Sage.
- Also carrying out debtor, creditor, bank and credit card reconciliations.
This aspect of the role is wide and varied including:
- General office support and personal administration for the owner.
- You will keep filing and periodic archiving up to date, including historic archiving projects.
- Responsible for office stationery ordering and some miscellaneous purchasing for the wider business.
- You will also book hotels, arrange meetings and make other travel arrangements for the owner.
- You will carry out ad hoc projects communicating with various external suppliers to support the owner.
- Experience in a similar accounting role is essential
- Proficient in SAGE, Excel, Word, Outlook etc
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Effective management of documentation, both paper and electronic
- Confidentiality is essential
£20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
Should you feel that you match this skill set, please call Sharon on 01480 431 888 or 07563 179 539