Our client based in Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is customer focused as you will be the first point of contact for all telephone and email enquiries.
As the Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Deal with telephone & e-mail queries responding to customer needs
- Provide support to the Customers giving prompt and accurate advice
- Prioritise and organise your workload to ensure deadlines are adhered to
- Investigate & understand customer related queries
- Meet and greet visitors and ensuring all visitors are signed in
- Take and relay messages
- Update and amend documents as necessary
- Undertake any ad hoc administrative tasks from all areas of the business
- Support receiving and sorting internal post when necessary. Frank and dispatch outgoing post
- Photocopy/scan/fax and other clerical support
- Work towards your own personal targets and continued career development
- Update customer database
If you are interested in the above position of Customer Service Advisor and feel your skill set matches the role, please apply or call the office on:
01480 431888 and ask to speak with Sharon.