Our client in Fen Drayton - Cambridgeshire is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Advisor to commence immediately
Dimension of the Role
• To support the Customer Care department, processing orders using in house software, and following up the after sales to ensure all interactions with customers and production are dealt with in the most professional and efficient manner and any exceptions are managed quickly and if appropriate, escalated.
Principal Objectives of the Customer Service Advisor
• An active member of the Office Team which maximises sales and always delivers exceptional Customer Service Advisor
• Attention to detail is critical whilst possessing the ability to prioritise workload to maximum effectiveness
• Ensure that all communication with team members is constructive and compliant to agreed timeframe and quality parameters
• Ensuring paperwork is filed correctly and archived each month.
• A general support for the office manager and team leaders in the order processing and Customer Service teams.
Key Priorities of the Customer Service Advisor
• Continual development of a continuous improvement culture supporting all Team members to actively contribute to ways of improving workflows
• Effective and clear communication both internally and externally on the barriers affecting success and a robust plan to eradicate and drive positive change
• Development of relationships with all UCD personnel through clear communication and regular face to face feedback
• Close liaison with the Customer Services and Order Processing team to ensure that all customer orders are effectively processed, and Inventory is maximised
• Administer all correspondence with customers in writing with a particular focus on order amendments
• To ensure effective daily management of all external e mails into UCD In boxes
• To deliver accurate order logging and uploading data to start process
• To affect the printing of orders to start the order process paperwork cycle
• To ensure that all customer quotes are completed within 48 hours
• To evaluate orders and inform customers of discrepancies, liaising with your team, including handovers.
• To manage company correspondence, complaints, and queries in an efficient and timely manner
Should you feel that this is an opportunity for you, please apply using the link or call our offices on 01480 431 888 and ask for Sharon