Due to continued expansion, our client who is based in St Neots - Cambridgeshire has a fantastic job opportunity for a Hire and Sales Support Administrator for an ambitious person to develop a career within their Sales/ Hire department
Competitive salary on offer plus benefits.
Candidate must be organised, computer literate and be happy to make outgoing calls to customers. Exact experience in this role is not essential as we will train and develop the right individual with the skills to be successful.
• Responsible for processing customer enquiries for quotes, orders, contract and licencing. Working on requests which come via both the website and telephone
• Ensuring all enquiries and orders are recorded on InspHire and on the CRM
• Prompt follow-up on all outstanding quotations.
• Forward chase yearly Hire customers
• Direct and digital promotion of all company services
• Book carrier collections
• Order Processing of Stock / Liaise with Suppliers
• Co-ordinate and process orders with Technical Department.
• All general administration duties including filing, scanning and general office work
Experience and Skills Competencies for this role:
• Computer Literate working with systems and Microsoft
• Organised and methodical
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Flexibility, commitment, and punctuality.
• Efficient - Able to produce output with minimal wasted effort
• Attention to Detail does not let important details slip through the net or derail a project
• Proactive acts without being told brings new ideas to the company
• Team Player works to support all areas of the business
• Collaborative approach working with the business and customers, getting the right result
Should you meet the required skill set and feel this is an opportunity for you - please call Sharon or Rebecca on 01480 431 888