Our client who is based in Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire has a vacancy for a :Leak Detection Dispatcher/Technical Claims Handler.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the initial contact with a Policy Holder who has made a new claim ensuring efficient use of time and optimising utilisation. Your role will involve making a courtesy call and dispatching a technician ensuring the highest standards of customer service are consistently delivered within agreed service level agreements for key client contracts
Key Activities & Accountabilities
• Liaise with insurers and policy holders on a regular basis
• During peak periods assist the team with the handling of calls in order to achieve departments service level agreements
• Attend occasional client visits (internal/external)
• Provide support to the Policy Holder/Customers during initial notification of claim, giving prompt and accurate advice
• Complete all Q&A details
• Analyse and review technicians diary in order to effectively plan and prioritise workload to achieve agreed service level agreements
• Immediately report any complaint/problems to the Claims Team Manager, in accordance with the formal complaints procedure
• Recommend ideas for development of the IT systems to the Claims Centre Manager to assist in improving effectiveness of the department
• Achieve first visit service level agreements
• Make a courtesy call to affected person so that a technician can be allocated within stated service level parameters ensuring efficient use
• Book visits from visit next due list so that all jobs are visited.
• Respond & resolve customer queries to optimise customer service
• Assist customers with job related queries.
• Where customer contact is unsuccessful issue written notification to customer and inform client so that work can commence.
• Deal with technician emailed notes so that work can progress
• Organise daily programme of work and communicates this and working arrangements to team accordingly
• Liaise with other departments/teams to ensure achievement of service level agreements
• Arrange appointments and scheduling
• Pursue sales leads to expand the business
• Computer skills (word, excel, outlook simply, customer IT platforms)
• All the products and services offered by the Company
• Aims of the Company
- Geographical Awareness
- Health & Safety
• All Claims Centre service level agreements
• FCA Regulations (Including Treating Customers Fairly')
Education & Experience
• Good general education
• GCSE English / Mathematics
Should you feel that you match the required skill set and wish to apply for this vacancy - please contact : Sharon on 01480 431 888 or 07563 179 539